We will help you find commercial fleet auto insurance to insure your business in FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MD,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC & VA (877) 294-0741.
Many places classify a fleet as different things, we classify a small fleet as 2 or more vehicles that has as many or more drivers. We classify a medium size fleet as 3-10 vehicles that has the same amount of drivers or more as vehicles. We classify a large fleet as 10-20 vehicles with as many drivers as vehicles or more. We classify a extra large fleet as 20 vehicles and up with as many drivers as vehicles or more.
We have been helping customer find affordable insurance solutions for their business since 1986. We take great pride in what we do and hope that our services may benefit your company.
If you have questions simply call us at (877) 294-0741
• We offer limits up to $2 million plus, we transmit state and federal filings promptly.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When truck operators are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal
use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
• Helps truckers and other companies hauling goods cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible.
General Liability (GL)
• Helps meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers and other companies get a temporary rental if their vehicle is down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown Coverage
• Provides truckers and other companies with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown of refrigeration or heating units.
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverages with or without
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems, when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle
during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using— normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.